Justine practices exclusively in supporting women and couples in both natural and assisted conception – from preconception through to pregnancy support, birth preparation and post-partum care.
Justine practices at the Zita West IVF Clinic, Marylebone, and from her private practice in Victoria Park, East London. She also offers home visits for clients in the later stages of pregnancy and the postpartum.
She is a member of The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, UK and the Acupuncture Childbirth Team, London.
After five years of full time study, Justine gained a Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2008 and went on to gain experience in a variety of clinics including Jane Lyttleton’s Acupuncture IVF Support Clinic, Melbourne.
She has completed the following postgraduate training in the areas of fertility and obstetrics:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Maternity Acupuncture: Whittington Hospital Maternity Day Ward (Asante Academy)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chinese Medicine Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Trevor Wing
- Acupuncture in Obstetrics: Jani White
- TCM and the Treatment of Infertility: Jane Lyttleton
- Chinese Medicine and IVF: Kathryn Taylor
- Obstetric Acupuncture, Cervical Ripening: Debra Betts
- Acupressure for Labour: Debra Betts
- Acupuncture During Pregnancy, Safe and Ethical Practice: Claudia Citkovitz
Justine has a warm and friendly approach and puts emphasis on creating a truly relaxing experience for her clients.