London Acupuncture @ The Klinik 16 Devonshire row, London, EC2M 4RH
BA Hons Lic Ac MBAcC ACT
Leonie specialises in women’s health and has extensive experience of treating fertility issues. Her expertise lies in combining treatment with individualised lifestyle advice for a comprehensive and effective approach. She is passionate about her work and provides a high standard of care.
She has a special interest in:
- Fertility related issues
- Digestive issues/IBS
- Hormonal issues such as Painful periods, Endometriosis, PCOS, Menopausal symptoms etc
After working in Asia and a career in digital media in London, Leonie retrained and qualified with a first class degree in Five Element acupuncture in 2009. She went on to gain a diploma in Tuina (Chinese therapeutic massage) from the University of Westminster in 2010. Since graduating she has completed extensive post-graduate studies with (amongst others):
- Jani- White – Acupuncture in Gynaecology and Fertility
- Debra Betts – midwife, acupuncturist and author of Acupuncture in Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Gerad Kite, five element acupuncturist and author of The Art of Baby making
- Naava Carman, fertility specialist and founder of The Fertility support company.
She has also worked with Professor Luciano Nardo, Consultant Gynaecologist and sub-specialist in reproductive medicine and surgery, supporting IVF patients with acupuncture during their treatment.
She is a member of the British Acupuncture council.