3 Havercourt, Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, London NW3 4QX
BSc (1st class hons) Acupuncture, MSc Clinical Nutrition, Coaching Cert (Camb), MBAcC, MAC.
Liz specialises in fertility and pregnancy acupuncture and she also works as a fertility coach and mentor.
Her background and experience
- Senior lecturer BSc Acupuncture – University of Portsmouth
- Post grad Obstetric Acupuncture training with Jani White
- RCOG – Assisted Conception Theoretical Course
- Member British Fertility Society and Royal Society of Medicine
- Registered Nurse with Obstetric experience
Liz combines her acupuncture and nutritional knowledge to maximise chances of success with natural conception and IVF, enable a smooth pregnancy, and ensure the healthiest possible baby. She has many years of experience working alongside IVF clinics and is able to be a guide and mentor on your journey. She also coaches women, couples and sole parents through emotional difficulties and anxieties that may arise along the way.
She practices from Belsize Park, Harley St and Olney, Bucks. and offers online consultations and coaching.