Jiva Health, 19A Wimbledon Bridge Road, London, SW19 7NH
Lic.Ac, Dip Paed, BAcC, BMAS
Sheira studied acupuncture at the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine, training in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Five Element Acupuncture. She also has a diploma in Paediatric Acupuncture studying under Julian Scott.
Sheira is a general practitioner but also specialises supporting women (and men) from conception to the postpartum period. It is an area Sheira particularly enjoys working with and has completed extensive training with renowned International practitioners in the field – Debra Betts, Sarah Budd, Jill Glover and Paul Johnson. Her experience working with new moms in the post partum period lead to Sheira undertaking a diploma in Paediatric Acupuncture and she is qualified to treat from newborn age.
Sheira combines acupuncture, acupressure and Tuina (therapeutic Chinese massage), adding advice on diet, herbal and supplementary remedies, qi gong exercises, breathing and other lifestyle aspects to provide a holistic approach to her treatments.
Sheira has special experience in:
- Gynaecological and fertility conditions for women (including IVF support, amenorrhoea, irregular menstrual cycles, pregnancy and labour preparation and menopause)
- Cancer support (including pre, during and post treatment recovery)
- Psychological problems (including anxiety, panic attacks, depression, bipolar)
- Various pain syndromes (including headaches, neuropathy, painful periods)
- Men gynaecological health (including prostatitis, fertility support – low sperm count, abnormal sperm, erectile dysfunction)