Fertility & Pregnancy Acupuncture Treatments
Fertility & Pregnancy Acupuncture treatments can support hormone balance, natural conception, IVF, embryo transfer, pregnancy, birth preparation, labour and post-natal recovery. Please visit our pages on Fertility, Pregnancy, Labour and Post-natal acupuncture.
Pregnancy Acupuncture Treatments
Pregnancy Acupuncture treatments are a safe and effective method to support pregnant women experiencing a range of symptoms, including:
- nausea and/or vomiting
- indigestion and digestive disorders
- haemorrhoids, constipation
- tiredness, lethargy and fatigue
- aches and pains
- high or low blood pressure
- dizziness and fainting
- oedema – swollen ankles or hands
- headache and migraine
- back ache and sciatica
- pelvic girdle pain
- mood swings and depression
- poor appetite, food aversions and cravings, bitter taste
- rashes and itching
- restless legs
- night sweats
- varicose veins
We recommend that you discuss with your practitioner the most appropriate time for you to come for treatment during pregnancy.
Acupuncture can also be used to support women in labour and post-natal.